221 Moly Ultra Waterproof Grease
Kooima Ag #KSHGREASE
Moly Ultra is an all-purpose, extreme pressure, aluminum complex, waterproof grease made from solvent refined, severely hydro-finished, 100% pure paraffin base oils with a high viscosity index. Designed for durability, Moly Ultra withstands the demands of heavy-duty automotive, industrial and off-road equipment.
Moly Ultra quickly plates to metal surfaces, offering solid, reliable protection that lasts longer than conventional greases. During periods of excessive pressure, increased heat and high shock loads, this grease resists breaking down and shields bearings from wear and tear.
Fortified with moly, which allows the grease to act as a backstop, Moly Ultra significantly reduces friction, which reduces wear and contact area temperature. This in turn leads to increased equipment life, less downtime and extended lubrication cycles. Moly Ultra meets Caterpillar’s 3% moly specification for grease.
- Waterproof grease: resists emulsifying, washing out and spraying off when exposed to moisture.
- 100% reversibility; grease retains consistency during intense pressure and severe mechanical action.
- Excellent shear and mechanical stability: grease stays in place, resists separating and running off components.
- Increased oxidation stability.
- Withstands pressures up to 500,000 psi while protecting against wear.
- High dropping point.
- Protects against rust and corrosion.
- Excellent pumpability and flowability in low temperatures.
- John Deere® Adapter Parts
- Claas® Adapter Parts
- New Holland® Adapter Parts
- Krone® Adapter Parts
Claas® is a registered trademark of Claas KGaA, MBH, which does not manufacture, distribute or endorse these parts.
New Holland® is a registered trademark of CNH Industrial America, LLC, which does not manufacture, distribute or endorse these parts.
Krone® is a registered trademark of Bernard Krone Holding GmbH & Co., which does not manufacture, distribute or endorse these parts.